Friday, February 8, 2013

Junk Salvation

It's rare that I can get decent photos of an indoor show, but I happened to be across from a big loading door, so there was plenty of natural light while it was still open.

It's also hard to photograph such a chaotic space.  It's a lot to pack into a small area, but it looked cute, even if the photos don't show that so well.

You'll notice quite a few new pieces of furniture I haven't shown you yet.  Don't worry!  They're coming!

Here's most of the space.  I actually climbed up and hung stuff from the beams in the ceiling.  People thought I was nuts, but I have to have height in my displays!



Yes, I did decide to sell the ironstone set, however it didn't sell at the show.  I have it priced at $150 if anyone is interested. . .


Per usual, I had half a dozen people try to buy my AHR sign.  I may have to set up an assembly line to make a bunch of these in a cost effective way.  We'll see.


These lamps (I have a pair of them) are one of my favorite items I currently have for sale.  They got a lot of attention at the show, but they haven't gone home with anyone yet, either.



It was a great show!  I can't wait to do it again next year.  In fact, I'm even considering taking a trip up north for their June show. . . We'll see.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Whatta ya think?

Pin It button on image hover