Monday, January 14, 2013

My Faves from 2012

Wow.  2012 was a good year for Apple House Revival, even if it was a rough year for me personally.  I am happy to report that my health problems have been resolved, which is a HUGE relief.  I'm guessing 2013 is going to be an even better year!

I thought it would be fun to do a 2012 project round-up.  I'm pretty proud of some of these beauties. . .


Of course, Phoebe's Dresser was a popular project, and it isn't hard to see why.  This project was serendipity at its finest.  A great find, mishap, a beautiful fix.  She is one of my favorite renovations of all time.


Athena was a fun project.  Her patina turned out perfect.  She was also my first piece of furniture that sold at Hill's Theater!


My only real tutorial of the year and a very fun upholstery job complete with ruffles and custom piping.  I'm still in love with this little sweetheart!  


Everyone loved Loraine.  What's not to love?  Classic cream, a marbled finish, just the right amount of distressing.


Cara's dresser is ones of my favorite pieces I've ever done for a client.  Everything about it is beautiful.


Eliza.  What a sweet little rocker she it, and I love that she is going to end up with a friend of mine whose taste I greatly admire.  


I have some beautiful unfinished pieces waiting in my work space.  I'm betting a few of those will end up on the 2013 Favorites post.

Here's to a great new year!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Whatta ya think?

Pin It button on image hover