Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Facebook

Hey all.  (As opposed to y'all, which I've been told I shouldn't say because I don't live in Texas - but I really like San Antonio,  but have been told that doesn't count either.  I really hate that English doesn't have a separate plural form of the word 'you'.  Every other language has a plural form of you.  It's probably my biggest pet peeve and it leads to me making annoying parenthetical rants like this - ok, rant over)

If you want to discuss the finer points of grammar (or not,) see projects in process, help me pick out upholstery fabric, and be more chatty in general (I'm a chatty person who likes parenthetical statements) come over and like the AHR facebook page.


https://www.facebook.com/AppleHouseRevival

Like today you could read about how much I detest this product:


Yes, the POWERS THAT BE AT MINWAX if you are listening please stop making this horrible product.  And evidently, I'm not the only one who thinks so.  I used a google image search to get that image and this is the link it came from.


http://toolmonger.com/2007/12/11/hot-or-not-minwax-polyshades/

Anyway, that was really long way of saying, I'd love to have you come chat with me over on the AHR facebook page.

See you there!


1 comment :

  1. Well I always like to have someone else do the hard work for me so I don't have to redo my project that I may or may not be working on. :_:

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya think?

Pin It button on image hover