Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Boys

My boys are getting so big and I know I might be a bit biased, but they seem to be getting more and more adorable as they grow!

John Henry turned 4 shortly after we arrived in Oregon.  He asked for a rocket ship cake, and this was the best I could do with limited supplies on hand.  He loved it and that is all that matters!

He is my happy artist, loving to color, paint, sculpt, and draw on anything and everything.  We try to keep him happy with paper and side walks, but occasionally let him unleash his wild side and paint on himself!



Leo turned two.  I can hardly believe it.  He is wearing 4T shirts and 3T pants.  He started speech therapy and has drastically increased his vocabulary in the last few weeks.


We loves to climb and run and best yet, he still loves to cuddle with his mama.  He is a sweet, affectionate little boy and I just adore him.

They are a handful at times.  The two of them together have enough energy to power a small town, which has been difficult while I've been sick, but I do know how blessed I am and love these two little boys to the moon and back!

1 comment :

  1. Two things:
    1. Your boys ARE adorable!
    2. Mommy's have every right to be biased :).

    ReplyDelete

Whatta ya think?

Pin It button on image hover