Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's in the box

So, those of you who know me personally know I kind of have a problem with my cell phone.  OK, it's not the cell phone's problem, it's mine.  I loose it, I loose the charger, I forget to charge it, I don't check my messages, etc.  It's bad.  I know.

Well, I can't promise that this solution will solve all those problems once and for all, but it should help.

I've been looking for one of these bread boxes for several months.  I finally found one at a yard sale for $1.00.  I snapped it up!  I took it home, sanded it a bit and gave it a light coat of the same soft yellow I used for The Buttercup Chair.  The I distressed the livin' daylights out of it, gave it a coat of wax and a good buffing, used a 1.5inch spade drill bit to put a hole in the back of it. . .


We now have a place to store and charge all of our electronics.  Hurray!


Just don't expect me to be checking my voice messages any more oftne.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Whatta ya think?

Pin It button on image hover